Devils' Food Cheesecake
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. Here is Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake combined with their famous Devil’s Food Cake. Featured on the Food Network’s “Throwdown with Bobby Flay,” the original cheesecake is layered with rich chocolate cake and fudge frosting adorned with devilishly large chocolate chips and shavings.
- This 7" Cake is approximately 2.75 lbs. and serves 12 people
- This cheesecake is placed in a corrugated Junior’s cake box and shrink wrapped. During fulfillment the box is placed in a styrofoam cooler with 5 lbs of dry ice and shrink wrapped
- Each Cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice – please do not hande any remaining dry ice with bare hands
- Each Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight, leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.