Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs. In this Strawberry Cheesecake, Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake is baked in a graham crust and topped with strawberry pie filling.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 4.25 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This cheesecake is placed in a corrugated Junior’s cake box and shrink wrapped. During fulfillment the box is placed in a styrofoam cooler with 5 lbs of dry ice and shrink wrapped
- Each Cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy, coconut and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice – please do not handle any remaining dry ice with bare hands
- Each Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight, leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.